Property Lawyer & Real Estate Matters
We have vast experience in dealing with delicate and complex issues in the field of property.
- We are well equipped to handle legal due diligence relating to title to property, Issue Solicitor’s Title Certificate.
- We work with Developers in matters pertaining to Development/Re-development of Societies including Development/Re-development Agreement, RERA Agreement, Power of Attorney, Conveyance Deed etc.
- We work with Housing Societies in obtaining Deemed Conveyance, in re-development process right from negotiating with builder with respect to Letter of Intent/MOU, Individual Consent Affidavit, Re-development Agreement, Power of Attorney, Permanent Alternate Accommodation Agreement etc. until possession is received by its members. We also help them with respect to day to day queries/issues which they face in managing the society and its members.
- We help individual purchasers in title search before purchasing premises from builders. We help them in resolving disputes with builder before RERA Authority.
- We have expertise in drafting, reviewing and negotiating various documents pertaining to property such as Sale, Gift, Release/Relinquishment, Exchange, Power of Attorney, Tenancy Agreement, Surrender of Tenancy, Mortgage Deed, Lease Agreements, Leave & License and all related documents like Affidavit, Indemnity Bond, Declaration, Undertaking etc.